Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ONE DAY WONDER COWL

Hey Everyone......Hope all is well in your Universe.  I have another Cowl pattern that is available on Ravelry here.  It is a very quick knit....yes L it is!!  It is made up of two yarns..... Sirdar Country Style and Regia 6 Square Color.  I truly love varigated yarn.  It is like CANDY.  All those colours in one ball.  I love how they flow from one colour to the next.  LOVE IT!!  Without further ado...here is my new cowl:








It is such a simple yet graphic pattern.  It is easy, fun and a quick knit.  I love the staggered slip stitch pattern.  It lends so much movement and goes so well with the stripes and varigation.  Can you tell how much I love this cowl?  And what is so great about a cowl like this is that it goes with so many things.  So many colours to choose from........  I totally want to make a load of these in many different colourways......oh the possibilities.  
I have always loved Country Style DK- whether it is Sirdar or Berella.......This yarn is such a great workhorse.  And they come in so many colours.  I too enjoyed the Regia yarn.  A really great Wool yarn that has a lovely feel to it.  Wooly without being too scratchy.  But then again you know me....I loves me some wool!
And as always....if you have any comments or questions you know where you can reach me!

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment