Thursday, July 12, 2012

EASY PEAZY SHAWL PATTERN

Hey everyone.  Besides working on my Qiviuk scarf pattern I have been working on a shawl pattern as well.  It is super easy- yes Lisa it is!!!  I wanted something that was very easy to knit yet had visual impact.  I used Berroco Ultra Alpaca.  It is so nice to work with.  And it has such a lovely heathered look to the yarn as well.


It is such a lovely bluey greeny colour.  It is called "Oceanic Mix", # 6285.  It really is like something out of the Ocean.  I just love it.

Here are some pics:






It measures approx. 28" x 51".
I will be making the pattern available on Ravelry.
And as always if you have questions or need any help, just drop me a line and I will be glad to help.

Have a great day everyone.
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Megan! I use to knit all the time and I have made quite a few shawls in my day....perhaps after seeing this beauty I should pick up the sticks.......thanks for the inspiration. I'm having a giveaway be sure to stop by.

    ReplyDelete